It is not what you look at that matters, it is what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Asking the proper questions is the central action of transformation. Questions are the key that causes the secret doors of the psyche to swing open.
Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Nature … supports our personal blossoming … through her spontaneities, through her beauty, power, and mirroring...
Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.
To pay attention, this is our endless and proper work.
The doors to the world of the Wild Self are few but precious... If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.
Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Not all those who wander are not lost.
J. R. R. Tolkien
Welcome To Sensitive Evolution!
You Do Not Need To Hide!
The Six Steps To Full Participation In The World
Sign Up To Get Announcements About The 2020 Emerging Sensitive Program
The Emerging Sensitive
Having only been given a name for their unique nature a few decades ago, highly sensitive people, or HSPs, are finally able to identify their traits and connect with one another in new and beneficial ways. In her book, The Emerging Sensitive: A Guide For Finding Your Place In The World, Maria Hill illuminates the path to self-exploration and discovery for HSPs.
The Emerging Sensitive paints a vivid picture of how the sensitive experience has created a unique life journey. It illuminates the history of sensitive people by tracing the roots of HSPs back to the earliest civilizations. Using the evolutional framework of Spiral Dynamics as laid out by Don Beck and Chris Cowan The Emerging Sensitive discusses the shifting roles of highly sensitive people in societies throughout the ages and explores what the future holds as culture shifts to a more HSP-friendly stage while including ideas for moving out into the world in a safe way.
Part 1: Understanding The Highly Sensitive Trait:
Part 2: The Importance And Value Of Frameworks:
Part 3: Getting A Handle On The World:
Part 4: Claiming Agency:
Finally, the book has a large resources section covering the HSP trait, frameworks, trends and opportunities, self-help tools including health and stress relief.
Hope is not enough. Sensitive people need tools frameworks and viable solutions to the challenges they face. With the guidance and resources contained within this book, HSPs can begin to discover and nurture their true potential.
Emerging Sensitive Community
Coming this fall, the Emerging Sensitive Community!
The Emerging Sensitive Community is a special place for sensitive people who want to connect their nature and their gifts confidently to embrace a larger role in a changing world. It provides sensitive people and empaths with:
- insights and distinctions that activate their inner wisdom and inner strength.
- subject matter experts to accelerate personal progress.
- insights from sensitive people on how to turn the natural gifts of sensitivity into a gift to the world.
- information about inspiring and positive initiatives in the new communally-oriented Caring Culture which offers healthier and more rewarding opportunities for sensitive people.
- the ability to get their "sea legs" around the cultural transformation taking place.
- the opportunity to develop creative and collaborative skills and potentials.
- an open forum for addressing issues around risk.
- skills and tools for the conversations of work and life.
- space for the support and camaraderie we need for the journey.
This is a place to discover your voice and use it in a constructive and ecological way so that your sensitivity becomes the gift
Ready to turn your sensitive gifts into an asset and life into an adventure? We will update on the opening of the community soon.