12 Important Ways Neem Helps Your Immune Health
Neem is a wonder herb for immune health. Neem has been used by the people of southeast Asia and India for thousands of years because of its benefits as an all-purpose support for the body. Neem is a medicinal product derived from the neem tree which grows in hot climates. In India, neem is considered a pharmacy unto itself.
Neem is a very important herb for highly sensitive people since HSPs are so physically challenged because of their sensitivity to stimulus and as a result their immune health can be compromised. The tendency for their nervous systems to become overwhelmed and exhausted from stress means that highly sensitive people need all the help they can get.
So what does neem help with?
- neem helps all kinds of skin diseases, including acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- neem is good for the hair and also helps with head lice
- neem is wonderful for teeth and gums. Gum disease is known to cause inflammation in the body and to be a factor in facilitating the development of cancer, a disease that HSPs have to be concerned about
- neem is antibacterial
- neem is antifungical
- neem is antiviral
- neem is antimicrobial and in some forms is used for wound cleaning
- neem helps with a number of diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, gout and osteoarthritis
- neem helps with many conditions related to digestion including hyperacidity and is believed to help stabilize blood sugar and is considered a big help for diabetes sufferers
- neem is an excellent blood purifier
- neem relieves infections including urinary tract infection.
- neem strengthens the immune system.
Neem is inexpensive and a wonderful way to improve immune health for highly sensitive people without worrying about side effects. For highly sensitive people suffering from genetic diseases, neem can relieve some of the physical destabilization that diseases present. and minimize the effects of toxins from food, water and social stress.
Neem offers relief in so many areas that it is worth considering as an important part of a daily regimen.
this is very interesting – may I ask how do you take it? in what form?
what is the suggested method of delivery to the human body?
Hi Jim, I use it daily in pill form. There are many reputable providers of neem. You can go to a local health food store or try online sources like: Banyan Botanicals, Lifespa and Vitamin Shoppe. I do not know more about alternative ways to take neem but you could search online to learn more.
Hello..Can i eat it raw?? I mean the leaves??
I am not an expert on the uses of Neem but there are neem-specific websites you can check to learn more.